We work in partnership with solicitors to support your attorney and deputyship clients to live their lives to the full, and to protect and enhance your business.
We want everyone to thrive in later life and we know that supporting the people you are responsible for takes considerable time and expertise. That’s where we come in. We provide highly personalised care and wellbeing expertise tailored to your client; and as much support as needed to put plans into action. This is underpinned by an optional financial assessment to ensure plans are sustainable, this created by a separately appointed firm of independent financial planners.
We work with you so that our services dovetail into your procedures, and you can use as much or as little of our services as you want.
The benefits that solicitors working with us report are:
Quality of Life
- Assures baseline wellbeing
- Enables outcomes not thought possible
- Regular reviews help you keep in touch with your clients & highlight issues
- Enables you to confidently answer court of protection enquiries
- Provides independent justification for decisions in the client’s best interest
- Provides historical explanations and future timeline to make argument for expenditure
- Enables attorney to focus on essential role
- You and your clients’ families have somewhere to turn in a crisis
- Support you to balance interests: family priorities, financial risk and client benefit
- Enhances your offer to attorney and deputyship clients
- Enables you to be more efficient and effective
Ready to find out more?
Send us a message today to arrange a meeting.